THE ONLY SPEARGUN CAMERA BRACKET WITH A QUICK RELEASE SO YOU CAN VIDEO TAPE YOUR BUDDY WITHOUT POINTING YOUR GUN AT HIM.
Your buddy just lined up on _the_ shot of the dive trip. But your GoPro is mounted to your loaded speargun. You know it's critically important to never point your speargun towards your buddy. And now theres no video of that amazing stone shot.
I've been in this exact situation and thats why I created my unique quick release feature that lets you remove the gopro from your gun to safely capture all the action. You'll never never miss the action and you'll never point your gun towards your dive buddy with the MAKO Spearguns GoPro camera mounting system.
The Quick Release lets you switch from “GUN MOUNTED” to “HANDHELD” then back to “GUN MOUNTED” in less than 5 seconds (NO TOOLS REQUIRED).
- The MAKO posi-lock modular design ensures the camera is always put back on the gun in the exact same position every time (in seconds and without looking).
- Never point a loaded or unloaded gun at any body or anything you don’t intend to shoot. With the MAKO Spearguns Quick Release Camera Mounting System, you can video or photograph targeted species while in gun mount mode and also video or photograph non targeted species as well as dive buddies safely and easily in hand held mode.
The MAKO Spearguns Camera Mounting System includes the following:
(For Railguns and pipe guns)
- 2 piece barrel attachment clamps with posi lock channel for Quick Release
- Side mount arm or in-line arm
- GoPro tripod mount included.
- Rubber insulating pad. Prevents scratching of barrel and provides a snug fit. (use is optional)
- Knob screw ¼-20
- Hex wrench (not stainless steel)
- Stainless steel screws for mounting 2 piece barrel attachment to barrel.
- One container of marine grease is now included free of charge with each Mako Spearguns Quick Release camera mounting system. Screws and threads must be well greased for easy removal