The MAKO CARBON ELITE FREEDIVE FIN BLADES are the most advanced carbon freedive fin blades available.
- Durability and Performance in one
- Take your freediving to a whole new depth.
- Enhanced flex range increases transfer of energy.
- Dive deeper and longer with less effort.
Why do some regular carbon fins break at the bend area?
- While standing, pressure is applied to the bend area and they crack
- Screw holes can cause migrating cracks.
MAKO Polymer Infused bend area will NOT break!
- Bend area will not break regardless of standing pressure.
- Pre molded screw holes will never crack or migrate!
- NO DRILLING NEEDED!
- 5 year Limited warranty.
5 year limited warranty
- 5 year Limited to the original purchaser
- Covers entire polymer sole area against cracking.
- Covers all pre molded holes against migrating
- NOTE: Of course no company can provide a guarantee against the tips and body of fins breaking, so some caution is required for all fins, regardless of manufacturer. However, the MAKO Polymer Infused Sole is warranted against the bend area and holes from breaking.
NO MESSY GLUING REQUIRED!
The MAKO Spearguns Competition Freediver Foot pockets require NO GLUE when installing or swapping blades. You can easily remove, change and re-install your fin blades quickly and easily.
Check out the video Swapping/Upgrading your fin blades to see how easy it is to swap your blades.
Because the fin blades are NOT GLUED IN, you can also have multiple foot pockets in different sizes and move your fin blades to whichever foot pockets you want. You can't do that with foot pockets that require gluing.
Blades measure 80cm long x 20cm wide w/ a 20 degree angle.
Available in soft and medium stiffness.
Note: Order foot pockets with your blades and we'll install the blades at no charge!!!
Note: If you have any questions regarding size, blade length or blade stiffness selection, please feel free to call us. We are happy to help.
Our fins are sold by the pair. If you ever lose a fin, MAKO will sell just one fin. Being so heavily invested in unmatched customer service, we are the only company that offers this.
Selecting the proper fin stiffness:
In selecting the proper fin stiffness, there are many variables to take into consideration such as your weight, strength, type of diving and conditions in which you'll be diving. The most standard method is selecting fin stiffness based on your weight and strength.
Because a softer blade is becoming the preferred blade among freedivers, our soft blades are by far the most popular.
For very strong divers and big guys, we also carry a medium stiffness.
SOFT blades are recommended for small to medium size divers and are the most popular.
MEDIUM blades are for larger divers with strong legs.