Finally, a speargun bag made of 100% waterproof material that rolls up (super compact) when not in use!
- Salt water, Sand, Rain, Dirt, Mud, Fish Guts…No Problem!
- Boat, Beach, Pickup Truck…No Problem!
- Holds fish and ice…No Problem!!
- Will not rot!
- Hose it off when you are done
- Rolls up (compact) when not in use… Stores in your dive bag.
This is a “DIVE LOCAL” speargun bag. No bulky padding so you can roll it up and store it in your dive bag when not in use. For Air travel, we recommend the MAKO Spearguns
Heavy Duty Padded Speargun Bag or the
- Each gun bag easily holds 6 guns
- Easily holds long freedive blades and floatlines too
- Made of completely waterproof PVC and waterproof mesh material
- Will not rot or fade like cloth speargun bags.
- Vented mesh top allows for drying of guns and maximizes air flow.
- Durable zipper provides easy access.
- Handy side pocket with Velcro closure.
- Perfect for boat or beach trips.
NOTE: As with all speargun bags, it is necessary to use “Spear Tip Protectors” (one on each end of spear) to prevent spears from puncturing the bag.
Speargun Bag is Available in the following sizes:
- Small: 134cm (53 inches) for size 50cm to size 90cm guns
- Medium: 164cm (64 inches) for size 100cm guns to size 120cm guns
- Large: 194cm (76 inches) for size 130cm guns to size 140cm guns
NOTE: When selecting your bag size, remember that spears are always 40 cm longer than barrels and that guns are measured by the length of the barrel. If you would like to carry your gun with the shaft engaged, you will need to add 18cm(7 inches) for the Iconic ETR and 13cm(5 inches) for the Predator Pro to cover the additional length of the handle. For example, a 110cm Predator Pro will be 163cm with the shaft engaged, which would still fit in the medium bag. You will need to size up to the large bag if you wanted to carry a 120cm Predator Pro with the shaft engaged.