Perfect for small to medium size fish and perfect for travel, the MAKO Spearguns 3 in 1 Traveler Pole Spear is three pole spears in one. Capable of taking fish weighing as much as 10 to 15 lbs, this 3 piece design measures a whopping 6' 7" and breaks down to only 27.5" long for easy storage and travel and allows you to configure the length to your specific needs.
3 piece: 6' 7" long for normal hunting conditions
2 piece: 4' 5" or 4' 11" long for close range hunting and Lion Fish hunting
1 piece: 33" inches long strictly for killing Lion Fish
MAKO uses a high strength, corrosion resistant, anodized aircraft aluminum spear which will NEVER yield painful fiberglass splinters in the hand (like some inexpensive fiberglass pole spears do when worn down). The connecting joints of the MAKO Pole Spear are supported by recessed flush screw on connectors for a smooth release.
The 3 in 1 Traveler Pole Spear includes:
- Three interchangeable sections for 3 different pole spear lengths.
- One 5 prong cluster (paralyzer tip) with "sure grip" barbs on each prong.
- One full length MAKO "Latex Power Band" for 3 pc and 2 pc hunting.
There is no knurling in the grip area. This is typically not a problem when gripping with bare hands. However, if you like to wear gloves, we recommend you purchase a pair of our
Cut Resistant, Puncture Resistant, Spearfishing Gloves. These gloves make gripping pole spears very easy with their non-slip palm and finger coating that also provides excellent cut and puncture resistance when hunting around reefs, wrecks, or targeting lion fish, crabs & lobster.
- For hunting Lion Fish, you can select the optional "3-Prong Barbless Lion Fish Tip". Designed specifically for hunting Lion Fish, it has 3 prongs (without barbs) making removal quick and easy.
- Short length (Lion Fish) MAKO "Latex Power Band" for hunting Lion Fish with the 1 piece section.
- Non-Slip Spearfishing Gloves. These gloves make gripping pole spears very easy!